This position plays a pivotal role in growing businesses by creating useful and inspiring content for websites, blogs, ebooks, infographics, emails, video scripts, print collateral, and more.
- Work with teams to develop campaign strategies for multiple accounts.
- Develop content marketing strategies.
- Research, write and edit content from start to finish.
- Conduct interviews, research projects, audits, and analysis.
- Effectively manage multiple social media accounts.
- At least 2 years as a professional writer/content developer. A degree in marketing, communications or journalism is preferred but not required. A portfolio of published work will be required to be considered for this position.
- Fluency with social media platforms.
- This is an in-office position.*Must* live in or near Paducah, KY.
- Demonstrated understanding of marketing and brand strategy.
- Demonstrated understanding of both B2B and B2C marketing as well as lead generation and buyer journey.
- Knowledge of SEO copywriting techniques.